Friday, December 28, 2012

Season of giving

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! 


Who does not love Christmas? It is the season of love, giving, sharing, smiles, family, friendship, happiness, hope, faith and a lot more! Aside from that, it is only in this season where everywhere and everything is shining with light and colors. Christmas is mostly anticipated by everyone for a lot reasons: 


First, is our parents salary bonus. Who wouldn't love that? 


Second, christmas trees and lights. Suddenly, you can feel that Christmas is near when you see christmas decor along the streets or in your neighbors house. 


Third, Sharing. It has already been like a tradition among my friends to share our blessings to people who are less fortunate. Every December, me and my friends gather up to plan our agenda (to feed a number of street children) on the same day as to our Christmas party. Coming up with a simple snack and walk along the streets and pass on the food to the children is our routine. It has been a heartwarming activity and it is just a pity to stop. As much as possible, we wanted to continue doing this as long as we can. It feels good. Trust me. :)


LASTLY, fireworks! Tell me someone who doesn't love it. .Personally, I can watch it all day. . . 


Though Christmas is not part of the menu for my family, it never gave me a reason not to love it. I love this season! I mean, who doesn't? It is the season of giving and receiving, smiles and happiness, hope and love, family and friendship, and faith. Everyone is happy and complete for a lot of reasons! 


that's it for now,
CHEERS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment