Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bookish. . .now?

This is so unexpected. I've never been really fond of reading, until now. And now I'm done reading the books. I feel bad! I so want more!! soo OA!! :)) :(


Well, I am not really sure if I am happy or sad right now. Though I have been eager to finish the whole book last week because it is already causing me too much trouble, like sleepless nights, no interest in food (which is not normal :D), less time with my family during my free time, and worst is I couldn't concentrate on my studies because I always wanted to read the damned book. It is weird because this is a first. Like I said, I wasn't really very interested in books before. Not only if someone would encourage me to. I've read like less than ten books in my lifetime. I don't mean school books but more of Stephenie Meyer, Jack Canfield, E.L. James and etc kind of books. All of which are greatly influenced by my loving cousins! ~Oh I love them! They are so good at books and telling stories that ignites me to READ. Yes. They just bring out something in me that I never thought existed (In a good way! :D). 



This might sound corny but the books I read and actually finish are in line with Romance. . .and Fiction. I like reading stories about people and their experiences in love because somehow I get a picture of how it feels. . . and also how it would hurt. I also like the feeling of "kilig". No one can really blame me about that, I am a college teenager! ;D 



Maybe the sad thing about getting to love a book is actually finding the end of it. Every time I open a book and eventually if I learn to love it, I have the tendency of getting so attached to it not wanting it to end. Depends. . . I don't know. I am also confused with this paragraph. Let's move on. . .



On the other hand, the one thing that I love about books is that it portrays characters that are somewhat hard or impossible to find. It usually portrays perfect personalities, a dream guy perhaps, a perfect relationship. We all know that people like that are becoming scarce and that the word perfect is not really applicable to people. Books can give the glimpse of a perfect life that a person can imagine and fantasize to the not so perfect reality. 


So now that I thought of it, maybe I will be reading more this Christmas break! I just hope I could finish it in time before class resumes in 2013! and hopefully get a diploma! :) Cheers! 


*last week of classes for 2012.. goosh! So help me God! 


P.S. Any good books to share? I would be more than happy to hear about it! :))) 


k.thanks.bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment