Thursday, December 6, 2012

Self-centered piece of note

Saving. Spending. Eating. Money. Gone.


Unfortunately, I have this ridiculous pattern in my fate all throughout this year. And as the New Year's Resolution coming to trend again, I decided to put this on my list, only to make it better.

Though spending money for food is never a waste, for some reason, I make it look unreasonable. Unwise. I hate bringing my wallet but ironically I still bring it around with me. The reason for that is because I HATE running out of money in times of need or emergency. I had a worst memory of that before where I intentionally left my wallet at home thinking of making my savings safe. Then an unexpected thing happened and I'm out of cash. .I cursed that moment! Though my wallet don't really contain much cash. .


Impulsive Buyer
 I became one. Usually for food. haha  I seriously need to change that! Be number 2 of my NYR list and maybe start spending something more for myself (other than food). I don't really buy myself stuffs like clothes, beauty products, or gadgets because I thought I don't need all those extras. I was always contented. Everything is being handed to me for free, courtesy of my parents and siblings. But I am getting older, needs and wants change and I can't ask for everything to my parents all the time.:)))

For a change, I wanted to spend for myself. Save up for a challenge to buy a want and a need. I don't know why I haven't done this before. .hmm


Klaire x


No comments:

Post a Comment