Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Michelle Phan




This is a video of Michelle Phan transforming herself into a Gothic Lolita Doll. If you finish the video, you’ll see that she can really make wonders. :) I actually find this girl amazing because she makes all this make-up tutorials and some random videos that are not only informative but also fun to watch! 


Phan also makes other tutorials, besides make-up, like hair and fashion trends.  


Hair with Daven Maya:


Fashion:


Personally, I love watching her videos because I tend to get mesmerized with her talent. But I never really tried to do any of her tutorials. Why? First, I don’t have the materials (brushes, beauty products, etc). Second, it’s much easier to look at her tutorials than actually doing it. :-) 

For those who don’t know her, Michelle Phan is a make-up guru on Youtube. She is known for her video style that incorporates her voice-over instruction with music and text subtitles. She first started filming her tutorials at their home and now she’s starting to branch out. Her channel made it to the most subscribed beauty channel on Youtube and now she is already an endorser of the brand called Lancôme. Till next time! 

This is my first time blogging. I hope it's just okay.. Peace! :)


*videos are from Youtube

1 comment:

  1. wow! i like...now pa nko naread imo blog...cyahh tom...

    ReplyDelete