Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bestfriend


On bestfriends

I do have a fair share of blessings in my life. That includes my bestfriends ever since childhood. So I’d like to share a little about it.. 
My childhood friends



My very first bestfriend is a girl named 
Honey. I’ve known her all my life and she’s as sweet as her name. Sitti and Clea are my bestfriends in Montessori de Oro. I studied there since nursery to second year high school. I met Sitti when we were in grade school and Clea in second year HS. 





Highschool friends. Some are not in the picture.

When I transferred in Corpus, I was so lucky to have met a lot of new friends. It didn’t become that hard considering the new environment and people, because of my new friends. I easily adapted to the changes and continued to live my awesome life in highschool with them. I then met my brand new barkada à Aiai, Zara, Victoria, Mel, Max, Kate, Regine, and Sarah. 

We do a lot of crazy stuffs together! 
High School life is indeed the best!!

college friends



Presently, as a college student, I meet a lot of new people every semster and I also gain new friends each time. I love having friends and meeting new friends. We meet a lot of different people each day and anyone can be our future friend, bestfriend, or even your next boyfriend/girlfriend… Who knows? :)


Till next time! 



haha sowee friends >:D








  

No comments:

Post a Comment