Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Can dreams really come true?



Hey there! I have been thinking a lot on what this piece of something could say since we are all required to make a blog every week right? Since I can't think of anything brilliant right now, I'll just talk about my dream last night. :) It probably won't interest you but since you are already reading this, thank you! It really means a lot to me.. chos!:p

So, going back to my dream, have you ever dreamed of something so nice and then suddenly you woke up? You will try to sleep back again but you just couldn't? Well, I've been having those days. At least more than once. I just couldn't help but laugh at myself every time I try to sleep back again. Just the thought of it is enough to embarrass me when I’m alone, like in the jeepney for example. sshh:) So here it is… The dream was about someone really important to me. We were together in my dream that doesn’t normally happen in reality, at least not anymore. We laughed, talked, and just being together like the old times happened in the dream. It was already enough to make my day beautiful and inspiring.
I am just so happy today that I can’t not document this.

Now, the question is can dreams really come true? What do you think? For me, I don’t know…But I certainly hope so! Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment